Monday 9 August 2010

Family Weekends

I was so pleased when this weekend had arrived as I had been busy working for the two previous ones. I work 2 weekends, then have 3 off. I don't know where the August weather has gone to but we managed to have a summer sunday. Saturday was all about food shopping, and a rare few drinks out with a friend. Sunday started off with a hangover, and a carboot sale. I was really excited about the boot sale as I hadn't gone for a few weeks, but it was rubbish. It was so busy, and there was no treasure. I bought H a fisherprice aeroplane, which was a bargain, but no use to me! In the afternoon we went to Seaton Carew and walked to Hartlepool to the Tall Ships. My cousin lives in Seaton so we had a nice BBQ at his when we walked back.


This week I bought some felt that I saw in the Pound Shop and made these.
I also made some black ones and they have been hung on the wood behind the curtain pole in our bedroom. They were very easy to make. I am not sure how much I like them, they look ok. My whole house isn't right, is so higgledy piggledy. So need to move!! Maybe soon.

I have been thinking about my collection of blue and white pottery. It seems everyone collects blue and white! I think its why I am finding it hard to add much to the collection. This is it so far.

 Lets hope the carboots this weekend bring a smile to my face a bit more!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi, I have just found your blog and have just spent an enjoyable 30 minutes reading it. I enjoye it so much I have added it to the blogs I follow. I will be back.
Sharon x

background